Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

MFAA Mind Fuck Addicts Anonymous.

Hi, my name is Keri, and I am a MFA. ~clap~clap~clap~ (this is where you guys say, "we love you Keri.") Hurry up, I'll wait. ;o)
I'd like to thank our President, Jo for getting our little group started.
For our first meeting of MFAA, I'd like everyone to open the lesson manuals I have supplied. OK, now let's all turn to page 210 in the current GQ Big issue. Yes, that IS Johnny Cash and Jim Morrison on the same page. ~swoon~ Ladies, you may spend the rest of the time, "studying" your manuals.
Men, you get to clean up the punch and cookies.

Homework for this week is to watch "Monty Pythons The life of Brian" This movie accurately portrays my religious thoughts.

In closing, please remember, that no-one can fuck up your mind as much as you can. It's your job, not anyone elses. Take BACK the POWER! Please be careful walking out, there are twelve steps, don't fall.

6 Comments:

  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 9:54:00 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    OTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

     
  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Oh and......'I LOVE YOU KERI!!!!'

     
  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 11:43:00 PM, Blogger doug said…

    I am here to serve, would you like some more punch and cookies? Should I be serving this in my boxers or Speedo? (ah hah haa, I just remembered I don't look 25 y/o anymore, what the hell was I thinking, please forget my last question).

    My name is Doug and I am MFA. Ever since coming to MFA I have learned so much from ya all, this is such a great group of anti-mind fucks. The program works because we are not all fucked up on the same day isn't that special! By the grace of dog I have been fucking my own mind and not anybody else for almost 16 hours, thanks everybody for my mental mastering.

    "Please be careful walking out, there are twelve steps, don't fall." I am stealing that line, that's a goody!

     
  • At Monday, August 30, 2004 7:02:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHA! You two are a HOOT! A whole 16 hrs and not fucking anyone's mind but your own.....lol. I think we are on to something here, folks! Cuz I know we are not alone and anyone who pretends otherwise are POSERS and they need to start a POSERS ANONYMOUS group.

     
  • At Monday, August 30, 2004 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    A mindfuck a day
    Keeps sanity away
    Who wants to be normal anyway?

    I think I've fallen off the wagon. Heeeeeeellllppppp!

     
  • At Monday, August 30, 2004 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Hi there... is the the mind-fuck group? It is? Oh good...

    ...

    Hey, wait a second! You guys are all trying to *get over* being mind-fucked! I thought this was a group for learning how to more effectively mind fuck others (considering some of the membership, I thought I was in the right place for sure!)

    Oh well... I'll find it some day.

    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

    Oh, and yeah, here's the obligatory, "Yes, I love you too, Keri... don't you forget it... blah, blah, blah..." (Don't you just love the way I offer support?)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home