Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

It's a bon-fire!! Bring your Weenies!

One more time.......Lynyrd baby, that's right, I own the box set. You may bow before me now. ;o)
I went out the other night, with Radiology, Phlebotomy, Nursing, a Doctor, the lab and even human resources. It's a Thursday night thing, that I think is becoming a "safe" escape for me.
Too bad it just happens to be "Karry-no-key" night at the local watering hole. The indigenous people make me itchy.
Praise Dog that the number one rule is, what goes on there stays there, because I plead the fifth on anyone singing Black Dog, Mr. Zepplin. Nuff said. ;o)
My tastes in music are very eclectic, as are most things in my life. I'll bite if it's honest and/or talented.
If one saw my CD collection, one may think that I have multiple personality disorder. Heheh, not yet... There is still time, I'm young. ;o)
I love Big band, I love Butt rock, I love classical symphonies. I love alternative shit. I love deep south soul. I love Jazz. I even enjoy Gangsta shit now and then. I own Eminem. ~gasp~ Although, I mostly love old shit.
I am an old soul, in a fairly new, regularly abused body.
I am currently partaking of Korn. Now that's some worthwhile shit.......Perhaps because I got a letter from the "mother creature" today. I'm feeling a little, Ahem, bothered.
(OK I can barely breathe because I am so fucking pissed off, that I'm having homicidal tendencies and violent thoughts that will probably lead to burning down my guest house and all of it's contents, whilst I dance naked around the bonfire, and chant obscenities, and it pisses me off more than I can express that she can still generate these kind of emotions in me because she is SO un-worthy.) ((Yes that was a 70 word sentance, but the normal grammatical rules do not apply because it is in parenthesis, and because I am really pissed.))
I should have been wiser and not read it. Mark that down as a lesson learned. "She" put the letter in a card to my daughter, and wrote on it "give this to you mom".
I swear to Dog that "she" can sense when I am feeling down and so "she" swoops in for the low blow, and the carrion feed.
Fuck you, I refuse to play. Check mate.

P.S. To whom it may concern. I cried my brains out at Amelie. I'm not sure of your motivations at the time of sending, or what exactly it meant to you, or what it should have meant to me, but it touched me in a very sincere, deep way regardless. Dog-mas (Christmas) in August, YAY!

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Mother *F*!!!! Your mother is so much like my mother! They HAVE to be related! Sheeesus! I want to kick her ass, too....when's the bonfire? I'd be happy to dance nekkid all around it with you!

    When I got married (my first marriage many many fossil years ago) my mother sent my new hubby at the time a 7 page letter, FRONT AND BACK, to him thanking him for marrying me because I was such a worthless human being she didn't think anyone would want me. (I had been away from home for 5 years so WTF? She knew nothing about me. But I made the mistake to send her an invitation. GRRRRRRRRR) Thank GAWD she lived far away from me. Or I would not be writing this. I would be in maximum security at the local prison sporting all kinds of cool "prison talent" tattooes and hanging with Bertha and her gang trying to get on 20/20 or Dateline.

    My suggestion of course is to write her back, tell her you will NOT be reading any more letters from her regardless of how she tries to send them. And if she sends anything in a sneaky fashion like that again, BURN IT.

    Of course, because you and I are so much alike this will not happen. Because we are sick twisted souls with an obsession for free mind fucks so we can't help ourselves.

    KERI! That's it!!! We can start our own SUPPORT GROUP! "MIND FUCK ADDICTS ANONYMOUS"! Hey! I like the idea! We can have a bonfire at each group session. And burn letters and pictures and chant about something. (Randy can help us out with that)

    I find it interesting that although I haven't heard from my mother (gawd I hate that word) that if she were to send me a letter or email or anything I would HAVE to read it. (It's a secret though, don't tell anyone. I don't want them to know how weak I really am)

    Now about the fun stuff - how nice to have a night out with buddies! Sounds mucho fun! And I like your collection of music. I am all over the board, too. (except country, I'll let everyone else have that wit the exception of a few good artists I like) Hubby is stuck in the 80's and loves his butt rock. I like it okay but not 24/7 like him.

    Soooooo any word about the biopsy? I've been thinking about you, girl!

     
  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 7:11:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 11:26:00 AM, Blogger doug said…

    "I am an old soul, in a fairly new, regularly abused body."

    LOL, now that was some funny shit.

    Reminds me of the Emo line - "I like to think of my body as a temple, or a relatively well managed Presbyterian youth center."

    Jo I want to sign up with the support group for mind-fuckers-fuck-off anonymous, I will bring my bag of letters and we can burn down the house.

    Zepplin rules!

     
  • At Sunday, August 29, 2004 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    NPR interview with Robert Plant:

    http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=3868283

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home