Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Crack Whore Black

The Dogs of blog won't let me post tonight. If you're reading this, you've just blown your one lucky shot on my pathetic blog. Sorry about your lottery ticket, but I don't offer refunds. Especially when I don't have (do I ever) anything purposeful to say.
Skunk.
Crack Whore black.
Intentional or un-intentional.
Rooster Tail.
These are all the topics of my brain barf tonight.
Let me briefly describe my hair.
I just had about four inches cut off of it. It still comes to about the middle of my back with lotsa layers (lotsa is a word, shut-up). The majority of it is my natural color, auburn brown, with blond chunky highlights.
The underneath, the very back of my hair is dyed "crack whore black" in the words of my ever loving sister.

It is necessary for my work, to usually wear my hair up(think dingleberry). I do this with a clip in a French twist sorta way.
The point of this "Barf" is to share the comments I get from my old farts.
You've already guessed it.
"I love your hair, it looks just like a skunk!!" Or, from the perverted old man, "hey, c'mere, I really like your hair, you should wear it down" Or, "it looks better than it did yesterday." Or, "your hair is.....what color is it?" Or, "I like your hair, did you do that on purpose?" Or, "Who does your hair?" Or, "I wish I was brave enough to wear my hair like that."
Dog I love um. I even got a thank you letter from the owner of the "Jack-0-lope" today. He says he really "gets a charge" out of the jack-0-lope antics. I of course, plead innocent, even though we both know that the only time that "he" changes disguises is when I work.
It's going to suck to quit. It's going to suck, and not swallow, to not have time to even volunteer. Suck. Suck-A-Rama-Rama-ding-dong.
Suck it sucks to be a chick and give a chit. I'm considering "testosterone therapy" it seems like guys can be assholes and not give a shit any old time they wish. Don't mind my lowered voice and hairy chest, but at least the waterworks will stop.
~sigh~ Suckity suck suck suck.
Keri


2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Now, now, you don't want to be NO TESTOSERONE ADDICTED ASSHOLE. No, no, no, no. They're a dime a dozen. There's only ONE Keri and I like her the way she is. :)

    As always, thanks for the giggles.

     
  • At Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Miranda said…

    Dawg, Keri. Trust Mama Jo when she says there is ENOUGH testosterone in the world. ENOUGH, you don't need any. Just be your usual crazy self, except maybe harness the power of estrogen and tell people to fuck off who try and take advantage. You have four kids to take care, you work outside the home, don't you already have enough going on?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home