Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Friday, July 30, 2004

MIA Yeah Baby it's a Miss in Action!

What does Keri mean?  Does Keri really mean carry?  Or does it mean "dark and mysterious" of Irish/Gaelic descent (that explains my love of Brew) or does it mean "Melody/Song" of American decent?  or am I simply not in the data base?  The name of Keri creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.  Sounds like me.
When I do a search on Keri, I'm a security system, an illustrator, a DJ, a clam head? and a radio station 1180 Keri AM, or what I can really relate to, "Keri's 500 mile run from nowhere. 
Perhaps I'm looking for Keri in all the wrong places. 
Something that strikes my funny bone, is that my father's nick name for me is "Cherry Tree"  because my name is Keri Leigh.  Cherry...fruit stand...lol 
I ask again, although I know.....Does Keri really mean Carry?  Should I put on the backpack now or later?  Put Your tools away, I don't need fixing, I'm not broken.







2 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 30, 2004 7:33:00 AM, Blogger Dave said…

    Keri is a fairly unique name (as if there are degrees of “uniqueness”, but you know…) I would say that you should stop looking for what it means and define it yourself. So far, I've enjoyed what you've defined.

    NOTE: This is not an attempt to fix you. I am not a mechanic, and I don’t have the first clue as to how woman actually work.

     
  • At Friday, July 30, 2004 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    lol Once again you make me giggle, girl! Schmo took a serious pill today...heeeeeee.

    I love the way you write. :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home