Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

My eye hurts...

From twitching.
I admit, I'm a very bad girl, but GEEZ I have really been pushed to the edge by my "mother", and her "I deserve it" attitude.
Two months ago when she was gone on ~vacation~ , I went into the (my) "guest" house, and broke the air-conditioner. Yes I did, and I would do it again. I was hoping it would provide a little passive motivation to vacate the premises when the temp hits 115 here soon. About a month ago when it started getting a little warm she tried plugging the AC in and it blew all of MY circuits upstairs!! My upstairs is where every electronic know to man is plugged in, so I figured out what happened and calmly told her that it was not a good idea to plug the AC in any more. 4....Four.....Fore....more times that night, she plugged it in. Each time I calmly told her, please don't plug it in anymore, it must be broken and could cause a fire if she plugs it in again. Blue sparks from my fuse box can never be a good thing.
Fast forward to today. I get home from work around 11:15 pm and my entire upstairs power is out. I ~reflect~ and caaaaalllmmmmyyyyy stroll my way to my "guest" house. "Mother" says, No, I didn't plug the AC in, so I go back home and try un-successfully to figure out what is wrong. A half hour later, I caaaallllmmmmyyy stroll back to my "mothers" (my guest house) house and un-plug the AC.
The thing is with her is that she lies so often and so well, that she herself is deluded and convinced that Satan plugged in the AC.
Just drink the Freaking kool-aid already Mr. Jones, and wait for the damn HaleBop comet.

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 27, 2004 8:55:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    LOL Oh, girl......shaking head. This reminds me of my brother whom I will tell his soap opera story when I get time. He lived with us a very short while and kept switching the phone lines so he could be on the internet 24/7. I have 3 lines...two are for work. He would sabatoge them if someone was on the one phone line and screw up my abilities to log into the network. It got UGLY trying to keep his lying ass from doing it. Funny how some grown folks can just flat out lie when they know everyone knows they are lying.

    Now some may think it's childish to "break" the AC but I have been in our situation with that type of person and sometimes it's the only kind of thing that will get their attention. I stress the word sometimes. heavy sigh

    Good luck, Keri. It's gotta be frustrating.

     
  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 7:32:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    BTW, were you able to do anything about the twitching? lol Hope things have calmed down.

     
  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said…

    I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. The straight forward, in her face route doesn't work with my "mother" either, so I've resorted to passive agressiveness. :o| I'm the anti-christ in her eyes, so she can do no wrong against me.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home