Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Monday, June 28, 2004

My bloody tongue...not to mention my forehead and keyboard...

I have bit my tongue on the "Foyer" issue, I'll just call it the F-word, for awhile now. I wasn't/haven't been a member there for very long before this latest fiasco, so I don't have quite as much invested as others.
Since the the Fuck came back on-line, I've viewed it and read a few semi-interesting posts, but all with the threat of a big sledge hammer falling on my head at any moment or ~gasp~ EX-COMMUNICATION!!!. Someone remind me not to masturbate.
I'm sorry but If I wanted to frequent somewhere with that many rules and cliques, I'd just return to church. At least there, I get a crumb of bread and a thimble full of water. The only difference with the Fuck being, that there is a Crazy, power-hungry Female running things.
Myself, being a female with a small brain, I'm still smart enough to know that because of my "associations" and my blog, my days are numbered even if I never post there again.
Pay Lay Ale

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Gosh. I am sorry, Keri. I know your association with me and others has put a heavy weight on you and others at the "F". I am sorry for that. It's very unfair. Especially when the folks in charge there don't even have the whole story. Doesn't matter anyway....people will beleive what they want to believe.

    I did learn, like you, that the feelings became way too familiar with my experiences with the morg.

    May I say that I and I know others on our board greatly enjoy your company and feel honored to have you associate with us.

    Thanks for the giggle - " At least there, I get a crumb of bread and a thimble full of water" You always put a smile on my face! Even when you are pissed. :)

     
  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 1:07:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Most of the really cool people over at the Fuck have moved to our private forum, so I don't miss that place in the least. I do feel for you, however. I'm not surprised, but I am empathetic.

     
  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    hugs. i know just how you feel.

     
  • At Monday, June 28, 2004 1:39:00 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Oh and as you requested...here is a reminder not to masturbate. :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home