Brain Barf

May contain traces of nuts.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Keri's Articles of non-faith.

No milk before meat here. Big fat T-bone coming your way, and maybe if you're lucky something white and delightsome.
Some of these ideas are stolen and pirated, or just down right plagerized, so if you have a guilt complex quit reading now! :o)

1-I believe in indulgence, instead of abstinence. (Yay!)
2-I believe in vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3-I believe in un-defiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self deceit.
4-I believe that man is just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all.
5-I believe in love and kindness to those that deserve, and sometimes to those who don't.
6-I believe in myself and my own conscience, instead of relying on others man made rules.

Let me re-affirm here, that I don't and never will subscribe to any religion or label. It has taken me many years, and a few counseling sessions to get to this point. ;o) Didja know that a strict, religious up-bringing and control through guilt and fear is the numero uno cause of adult anxiety? I swear Paxil and Prozac pay the Morg royalties. LOL I must be feisty tonight!!! It could be that I'm leaving for vacation in the morning and will be gone until Friday. :o) and :o(
Miss me??!?!? LOL

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:22:00 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    LOL love it! Travel safely!

     
  • At Friday, June 18, 2004 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Hey, great post. I've been meaning to tell you that for a while, but have been very busy this week with work. I just saw you link on the side of my blog page and thought, "Damn! I have to go check out her blog!" I'm kind of glad you've been away so I haven't missed much!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home